Friday, January 13, 2012

Hello!

It's Saturday again! And Also Happy new year! I know I'm a little slow but  I have a good excuse that comes with it. I withdraw from my Graphic Design course and went back to A levels instead! :) Today's such a great day to just chill and relax but I've got lots of work to do so I cant chill for a while. Last month I was back in Sarawak, where I grew up and where I live. I stayed at home most of the time. Had my friend Zu over to my house and we just played online game all day long! 


I also met my High school friends, one studied in New Zealand, one in KL and one UK. (my crush. :p) 


It was amazing; just to be with my parent. I know my previous post was pretty much complaining about them but they're the only parents I'll ever had and sure you know that. :) I took some pictures, they're not many or great, but i'll post it some times soon! so for now, let me just relax a little longer.


XX

No comments:

Post a Comment