Sunday, December 11, 2011

The Jazz

Do you know when you look at some stranger and you feel tingles in your stomach, you know it's going to be a good day. Well, that happened to me yesterday, it's strange because I don't really know him. I never took a chance to try to talk to him either. Well, I don't think there was a chance anyway!

So I was in Esplanade, Singapore, with my friend and I was accompanying her to take some pictures for her assignments, and so I was just letting my eyes glide around the view and I caught a band practicing for later that evening. I was so happy because, they are playing one of my favorite genre which was Latina/American Jazz Music and it was amazing. The band was called Ireson. It set my mood and I was so happy! I looked at each member, and enjoyed their talent really much. Then, there was the man, with his percussion! I thought he was quite attractive (and of course, also the way he played the percussion), and found myself, looking at him for a awhile so I decided to watch them play for a while.

After they all practiced, he came down from stage to be with his family (that's what I thought), and I am not sure if I am right, or I am in my fantasy but I did see him looked at my way a couple of times... I was happy enough! That night, I dragged my friend to stay and watch the band played. I really loved and enjoyed the music, and I definitely also enjoyed seeing him played. Well it's a "one-day" thing, so I don't think I would be able to see him again!


xx


Dessert before heading to Esplanade
This little girl was chasing after her brother!
The view from esplanade


The band I am talking about, Ireson (Practicing)

Christmas decoration

The a boy writing wishes for new year
Ireson performing







No comments:

Post a Comment