Friday, December 16, 2011

The Arab Street

Hello Monkeys! Well, this morning, I took a stroll on Arab street with my cousin and a friend. Boy, I tell'ya, the place was amazing! There were beautiful outlets in mesmerizing buildings, unique cafes and pubs, oh my goodness, it made my day! Fortunately I had the liberty of taking some pictures. But for those of you who hasn't been to Arab Street in Singapore, I am not going to be a spoiler. So these are some shots I took from my DSLR, they're not that great but it'll sure create some enjoyable memories.  I had a great time!


Arab Street's street (part of it :p)
Arab street in colours

The mannequin
Her fingers




some beautiful display
from inside and outside

the clothes here are adorable!

Tattoo anybody?


My favorite store


beautiful window

No comments:

Post a Comment